PVAC DISPERSION ADHESIVES
White glues are widely used and have a long tradition in processing wood and wood-based materials. They have served as a benchmark for every other adhesive system for many decades. They are simple to use, and any glue residues can be easily removed from the applicators, the equipment used, and even the workpieces themselves.
As these adhesives are water-based, they offer the advantage of being able to penetrate deeply into wood, which is hygroscopic, thus enabling a large contact area for applying force. Bonding and hardening is a physical process resulting from water evaporation and filming of the adhesive polymer, which leads to an extremely strong and very thermally stable adhesive bond. Adhesive formulations can be customized to individual needs and specifications, such as long or short open times, high or low viscosity, flexible or hard elastic.
KLEIBERIT white glues are available in stress groups D2, D3 or D4 according to DIN EN 204. The choice of stress group depends on whether the intended use is for indoor or outdoor areas. By adding a hardener, our reliable D3 white glue KLEIBERIT 303.0 can be turned into an even more powerful D4 glue.
White glue 303.0.00
- D3 with D4 hardener (303.5)
- for waterproof glue joints
- D4 with hardener 303.5
- FDA 21CFR § 175.105
- dowel gluing
- laminating window scantlings and gluing frame corners made of all common types of wood for windows
- Surface bonding (veneer on wood-based materials)
- Surface bonding of HPL and CPL to wood-based materials
- Surface bonding of partition elements
- Surface bonding of laminated panels
- gluing furniture bodies
- 3-, 4-, 5-layer parquetry
- laminating door scantlings, gluing frame corners made of all common types of wood for doors
- gluing mortise joints