© Animaflora PicsStock - stock.adobe.com
HotCoating direct top is a laminating and wrapping material made with HotCoating.
It combines the excellent properties and benefits that have proven themselves in many years of use.
Serving both as a protective and a decorative layer, HotCoating provides many benefits besides cost savings, such as splitting resistance and flexibility. It is also ideal for customized small batch manufacturing.
- based on renewable raw materials
- PVC free
- formaldehyde/VOC free
- soft touch
- super matt
- pleasant, warm haptics due to optimal thermal conductivity
- protective and decorative layer in one
- adhesive serves as the base coat
- for use with state-of-the-art one-piece flow laminating systems
- lightfast (even for outdoor uses)
- very high abrasion resistance
- extraordinary flexibility = extremely good impact resistance
- water & temperature resistance
- ideal processing
- maximum value creation for companies and clients alike
- stable and reliable printable surface
- customizable + small batch lots possible with digital printing
- wide range of lamination processes & laminating units for surfaces and edges
- short-cycle presses, roller systems, slit nozzle systems, reactivation processes