ONE COMPONENT REACTIVE ADHESIVE
Universal application, enables high performance D4 bonds.
KLEIBERIT 605.1.20 is a new type of flowable reactive adhesive based on STP. The adhesive is a real all-rounder and adheres to almost all materials. In addition to wood and wood-based materials, it easily bonds painted surfaces as well as many types of plastic and metal (without sanding).
An adhesive bond with KLEIBERIT 605.1.20 offers the highest resistance values of class D4 (tested according to DIN EN 204) and Watt 91 (tested according to DIN EN 14257). The adhesive is very low-emission (EC1 plus) according to GEV Emicode classification.
The processing properties of KLEIBERIT 605.1.20 are excellent. The time ratio between pressing time and open time (setting time) is very balanced. This allows both comfortable and fast working. The adhesive is applied by spatula, brush or roller and can also be easily dispensed from the squeeze bottle.
All of these advantages make KLEIBERIT 605.1.20 a real problem solver that no workshop should be without!
- Shrink- and bubble-free curing
- UV and weather resistant
- Adhesion to painted surfaces, many plastics and metals, even without sanding
- Workable from +5 °C to 30 °C
- No warping of the substrate with one-sided application
- No water content, therefore no swelling of glue joints with e.g. MDF
- Very economical
- No foaming
- Combines the advantages of foil, lacquer and PUR glues
- Manufacture of wall elements and other non-load-bearing structures made of wood and wooden materials
- Manufacture of wood products that are exposed to the weather, such as windows, doors, fence elements and terrace components, each with a suitable surface protection
- Adhesion of wooden products and elements that are subject to high loads or are temporarily exposed to increased moisture, such as parquet flooring, sauna and bathroom furniture
- Bonding of different materials such as: mineral building boards, ceramic materials, concrete materials, rigid foams, wood, glass, metals and many plastics
- Carcase and frame gluing
- approx. 8 minutes (at 20°C and 50% relative humidity)
- approx. 1,5 g/cm³
- D4 (DIN EN 204)
- DIN EN 14257 (Watt 91)
- EC1 plus
For more information, see the technical data sheet
A new one-component adhesive with unique properties
There are always demands in bonding requirements which may be contradictory or even mutually exclusive. This was precisely the challenge KLEIBERIT faced in developing the new reactive STP adhesive 605.1.20. This universal product is used in both industrial and handicraft applications. Continuously new materials and material combinations as well as requirements regarding bonding quality and bond strength raise the question to users: How can I bond these materials in such a way that the highest demands regarding quality and safety of the end product are met? The answer is: KLEIBERIT 605.1.20 A reactive one-component adhesive based on silane terminated polymers (STP), also known as a hybrid adhesive. Its excellent processing properties in terms of viscosity, pressing times, setting speed, and stability of the glue line, all while meeting the highest resistance to water, steam, heat and cold (tested according to DIN EN 204, D4 as well as DIN 14257), make it an absolute all-rounder that should not be missing in any workshop . A real problem solver in handicraft and industrial applications. Particularly noteworthy is the universal application due to extraordinary adhesion properties on almost all materials with each other/to one another, except brass, copper, PP, PE and Teflon. The adhesive is easy to apply with a spatula, brush or roller and does not foam. Selective application from a spray bottle is also possible due to the ideal viscosity and flow properties. For easy cleaning, KLEIBERIT offers the corresponding cleaner 823.3.